I took Isaiah to get his hair cut today. It's shorter than he's ever had it and Tim thinks it's much cuter that way. But *sniffle* all his little curls are gone.
And here's a picture from the day Joanna turned five months.
Beautiful! He has a big boy hair cut! Aw, he's still such a baby face, Jodi! And that Joanna is just a little peanut! Her grin is infectious! Thank you for sharing your beautiful children! Love, Laine
Isaiah's haircut does make him look older. He's still a sweetie...but older. I'm with you... *sniff. sniff.* not quite ready for him to grow up yet.
And Joanna, didn't you and I have an agreement that you wouldn't grow up too much when I'm not around??? Hmmm... we're going to have to have another little talk.
I remember when I cut Caleb's curls...so hard time goes by way to fast. I guess that's what keeps us having more...those baby moments we want to last :)
I loved the long hair Tim! I love it short too though. Just no buzzin it. K? lol. Love ya. Lookin forward to next week. :) Jess ...or Kah ...or Skuh I think last night it was Jes-i-skuh.
4 comments:
Beautiful! He has a big boy hair cut! Aw, he's still such a baby face, Jodi!
And that Joanna is just a little peanut! Her grin is infectious!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful children!
Love,
Laine
Isaiah's haircut does make him look older. He's still a sweetie...but older. I'm with you... *sniff. sniff.* not quite ready for him to grow up yet.
And Joanna, didn't you and I have an agreement that you wouldn't grow up too much when I'm not around??? Hmmm... we're going to have to have another little talk.
Love to all,
Grandma
I remember when I cut Caleb's curls...so hard time goes by way to fast. I guess that's what keeps us having more...those baby moments we want to last :)
I loved the long hair Tim!
I love it short too though. Just no buzzin it. K? lol.
Love ya. Lookin forward to next week. :)
Jess
...or Kah ...or Skuh
I think last night it was Jes-i-skuh.
lol :D
Post a Comment