Joanna enjoying her first taste of watermelon on the Fourth of July.
Isaiah with his Big Stick popcicle. He really liked it. Mommy didn't care for the mess he made of that outfit...
This is from the Fourth of July weekend.
Joanna at our play day with friends.
The kids with the balls.
Isaiah trying to figure out hot to brew some coffee.
Joanna trying to figure out how to get up the slide.
9 comments:
Great pictures Jodi!!
What cuties! Love the smiles!
I MISS EVERYONE!!!
I think Joanna's grown even since we just saw her....I thought I told her not to do that :)...
I think of you often and wonder how you're feeling. If you need to get away I know I place you could stay :)...
Love, Sarah
Que Cute!
She looks a lot like you did when you were her age in that first picture!!
Very nice pics.
I'm not partial or anything though....;0)
Thanks for sharing pictures! They have grown so much since the last time I saw them! It's hard to believe that Joanna is almost 1... Patrick was thrilled to see the pictures too! :-)
Joanna is too cute. I miss you guys... a lot. :( Too bad you live in the desert.
and where did she get all that hair from???? When did that happen?
It sure does bless my heart to see pics of your beautiful babies!
Post a Comment