Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life here has been busy. Probably no more than normal, but we have had a lot of milestones in the past few weeks. I mentioned that Isaiah is potty trained and that Joanna has weaned, but I forgot to say that Joanna turned ONE! (actually now 13 months), is walking on her own, and adding to her signing and vocabulary, Isaiah is now a Cubbie and loving it. We've taken trips to the Long Beach Aquarium and the local fair that should have some good pictures to share. I'm just really behind on the blogging thing. I will have to try to get those up before Isaiah's third birthday!

We had our ultrasound and normal check up yesterday and they went well. This little one was very cooperative but also moved quite a bit for both the ultrasound and check up. It wasn't an issue, the ultrasound tech and my OB did get a laugh out of it though. Really, are there any babies that don't react to things invading their space? Seemed pretty normal to me. Anyway, all is well with our newest Ferrill. :)

And do you want to guess if we will be dressing with bows or ball caps?

4 comments:

Jac Ann said...

hmmmmm......

*raising hand*
I know! I know!! I know!!!

Unknown said...

Us too Us too and we are very excited for you!!!

Continued prayers for a healthy Mommy and Baby Ferrill, we can't wait to meet them!

Lots of Love...

The Ferrill's said...

Jodi Ferrill you better TELL! If you lived closer I'd hop in my car and go beat your door down to find out! Actually, I guess I could just call SANDY and find out quick, huh?
:)
Nope, I'm not gonna cheat. I want to hear it from you...or your blog at least!
Okay...NOW TELL!!!!!! Remember I'm OLDER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You have to respect and obey your elders!
;)

Micah Ferrill said...

Heh, I know too. Can't wait to see y'all! While you wait: tag, you're it.