Friday, December 14, 2007

Cinnamon Covered Ants Anyone?

The ants go marching 50 by 50. Hurrah! Hurrah! I just deep cleaned my master bathroom on Tuesday evening and by Wednesday night, the floor was covered with ants again. So I just keep vacuuming in there. Sprinkling cinnamon sure seemed to help in the guest bathroom. I don't think it will work in the master though...I don't think I can get to their point of entry. They had to choose to come in through the base of the toilet. We're using those liquid ant traps, but they just aren't cutting it. Anybody have some bright ideas?

I am so looking forward to this weekend. It will be nice to get to see Tim again. I don't know how Military wives do it. I think they'd have to lock me up. I'm just thankful that this busy time is only a season for us. Well my timer just went off, so I better go grab the cookies out of the oven before they burn. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

I don't have any advice on ants, sorry! But I hope they will take up residence somewhere else quickly!
Laine

Monica said...

mmmm...........
I've heard of chocolate covered!

Tried this today in our kitchen and it worked! Of course they did just find another crack in the counter to come up through, but I covered it too!
We'll see!