Lately Isaiah has been wanting lots of hugs. Usually, it's when he's trying to manipulate a situation in his favor. For instance, in Target when he really wants to walk (wander, rather) on his own about the store. So at first it starts out with a hug. Then he wiggles his way out of my arms. Followed by staying close to Mommy and then finally, running between clothes racks and throwing boxes of pantyhose. I think we're learning to just cry, "hug" to get out of doing anything that we'd prefer not to do. He knows Mommy will always give a hug. I hope he'll catch on soon that, yes, he will get a hug, but he will still have to obey.
On a happier note, we did survive that trip to Target and even another one. So now we're pretty much set with Christmas decorations, except for a stocking for Isaiah. I haven't found the right one yet. Anyway, we worked on decorating our tree last night and found that many of our ornaments are missing hooks. :-/ We mainly have special ornaments, but we really need to work on making ribbon ties for our little purple and white glass ball ornaments to fill our tree in more. Here are some pictures anyway.
Isaiah and his Baby's First Christmas ornament
Hanging it...
Joanna and her Baby's First Christmas ornament
Helping Daddy
3 comments:
Your tree must be very tall, look how it is towering over Timothy's head and he's tall!
These are precious pictures of the babies with their special ornaments! Our tree is FULL of the children's ornaments, hand-made and store bought. I love love love it! We have such a hodge podge tree!
I wish we could see your tree in person, pictures are great but never quite the same as sharing special times with friends and family in a warm house around the holidays. We miss you all tons, but I'm so glad that we can get updates with your new blog...keep the updates coming!!!
Love, Sarah for the whole Ridings Family
Thanks for leaving us a message, I will be praying for you guys...is something special going on in Feb? I haven't talked to Noelle in awhile so I'm out of the loop :)No plans that I know of for my birthday...we'll see!? Hope you're having a good week...
Post a Comment