Do not attempt to adjust your monitor...the pudding really is bright colors.

My poor, sheltered home schooled son has never had the opportunity to finger paint. I bought some vanilla pudding and food coloring weeks ago, but didn't want to go to the trouble to prepare an artist's pallet for him. Well this morning I finally broke down and made a special craft for Isaiah.
And here is a very special painting for our own Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator!
5 comments:
That is so precious Jodi!
And congrats to Timothy! Way to go!
K & Q would LOVE the pudding painting, I need to do that!
Beautiful artwork, Isaiah! It looks like you had LOTS of fun! And I think Mommy enjoyed it a little bit as well. :)
Oh... and we're proud of that new MCSA, too! I'm sure he'll love the special artwork you did for him.
We love you!
Grandma & Grandpa
My favorite is still the scrunched up face picture!!! haha! Think he thought it was weird that he was painting with food... or maybe it was that the paint tasted so good! :)
Too cute!!! You're brave Jodi, I don't know if I could handle that with Emma and Caleb, I have a feeling more would get other places then on the paper. Maybe when Emma starts preschool and I just have Caleb we can try it, I think I could do it with just one kiddo.
Oh, and congrats to Tim, it makes the time he had to be away in some way worth it!!! Now I'm sure you're ready to just have him home :)!!
Lots of Love, The Ridings
"Artists" seem to run in the family! Good job, Isaiah!!!!!
Keep up the good work. Will you draw me one next time? I Love you! Give Joanna a hug for me!
Auntie Hannah
Post a Comment