Sittin' Pretty
Teeth!
I'm pouting! I need to see my west coast sweeties! Please come for a visit!!! She's beautiful! I try not to think about how big they're getting without me. Sometimes it works better than others.Love to you all...
I know it's only been just over a month since we saw her, but she's getting so big. All that hair and teeth too!!!! Oh and I love the outfit, super cute.We miss you guys, sorry to hear your sick, we just finished a bout ourselves.Love, The Ridings
One of the cutest babies on earth!
Adorable! I love the outfit, but not as much as the little girl in it! ;)We need to hang out this week. I'm off all week... and my dad decided to take the week off because I'm home... family affair? Ugh.
What a doll! I second Sandy, we need to see her and Isaiah! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm pouting! I need to see my west coast sweeties! Please come for a visit!!! She's beautiful!
I try not to think about how big they're getting without me. Sometimes it works better than others.
Love to you all...
I know it's only been just over a month since we saw her, but she's getting so big. All that hair and teeth too!!!! Oh and I love the outfit, super cute.
We miss you guys, sorry to hear your sick, we just finished a bout ourselves.
Love, The Ridings
One of the cutest babies on earth!
Adorable! I love the outfit, but not as much as the little girl in it! ;)
We need to hang out this week. I'm off all week... and my dad decided to take the week off because I'm home... family affair? Ugh.
What a doll! I second Sandy, we need to see her and Isaiah! ;)
Post a Comment