Emma was so excited to see pictures of "her Isaiah" and baby Joanna, Caleb enjoyed them too. I can't get over how much hair Joanna has and how dark it is. She looks like you Jodi... We are throwing around the idea of maybe trying to come down for Memorial Day weekend, do you guys have plans? Let us know... Love, Sarah
I think its both... looking at me and practicing the innocent thing!
I love the one of the two of them!
I love your kids. I'm glad you had them... even though its still weird that you're married and have 2 kids!!! How did we get this old and how do we make it stop?!? lol ;)
4 comments:
Emma was so excited to see pictures of "her Isaiah" and baby Joanna, Caleb enjoyed them too. I can't get over how much hair Joanna has and how dark it is. She looks like you Jodi... We are throwing around the idea of maybe trying to come down for Memorial Day weekend, do you guys have plans? Let us know...
Love, Sarah
Whatever happened to the babies!?!?! They're growing SO fast! I need a Grandma fix... badly!
Hugs & Kisses to All...
They are so adorable Jodi!
I think its both... looking at me and practicing the innocent thing!
I love the one of the two of them!
I love your kids. I'm glad you had them... even though its still weird that you're married and have 2 kids!!! How did we get this old and how do we make it stop?!? lol ;)
Post a Comment