Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Joanna!




That's right! Joanna is six months old today. (I love how it appears like she is looking up at that title!) It doesn't feel like it has been six months and yet, I can't really remember what life was like without her! She is still one of the sweetest people I know. And she must be something special because only she could get me to like pink!

Enjoy the pictures I took to celebrate her half birthday.









3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

That is just so cute how it looks like she's looking up at that title of the post like "Me? I'm six months?"
;)
She's a doll, and JODI! You don't like pink? COME ON!

Hannah said...

My favorite pictures are when she's in the highchair with the biggest grin I've seen on her cute little face!!! And I agree, there is nothing like a little girl to make you sorta like pink. And I have it twice over!!!!

Miss you All!

Auntie Hannah

mommyofmany said...

What!?!?! Where did the last six months go??? This long-distance grandma thing is no fun!!!

Joanna is, as usual, a real cutie. Her smile can melt a mama's (and grandmama's) heart. (sniff. sniff.)

Thank you for the updated pictures... and even one of our favorite pediatrician! :) Joanna doesn't seem to be camera-shy. I'm glad of that.

Love ya'll bunches...