Friday, May 30, 2008

Surprise!

I've started this blog in my mind a few dozen times now. I think I'm finally able to write it down.



In this home we love surprises. Well, Tuesday we got another one. The Lord has decided to bless our family with another little person! We are surprised and excited! Some of you may think we're crazy. And you'd be right. But we are over-joyed that the Lord would choose us to raise another one of His creations. Yes, Joanna will be somewhere between 17 and 18 months old when Baby Ferrill the Third arrives. We know that the Lord's timing is perfect and we've decided to do our best to trust His judgment in all aspects of our lives.



We don't have many details yet, but we're hoping to at least get a due date pinned down after our first OB appointment. It's on June 10th, if you all want to be praying. :)

3 comments:

mommyofmany said...

WooHoo!!! That's one the the BEST surprises! The Chelsea Ferrills are thrilled!!!

We'll be praying!

Love to all...

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! Welcome to the crazy club! Three babies in less than four years is fun! I'm so excited for you, hopefully this one will be kinder on your stomach. We will be praying for you.

Love, Sarah and Dusten

The Ferrill's said...

Oh Jodi another little warrior in your tribe...I'm totally squeezing my hiney cheeks I'm so excited! Praise God for another precious baby! Can't wait to follow this journey God has placed you on...having babies close together is such fun! Okay, it's crazy, but it's FUN!