Thursday, September 18, 2008

Super Quick Post

Just so you all know, I am planning on posting soon. I've started blogs a few times now and well, haven't quite finished. But to hold you over until I get a chance to really make a decent post, here's a really quick one to tell you the latest here.

Isaiah is potty trained! He's doing a great job and really made it easy. :)

Joanna is weaned! She also made this easy. :)

We bought a minivan. I like it...a lot. The kids and Tim do too.

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. We should get to get a peek at our little one then and perhaps find out which way to pick a name. We would know by now if I hadn't had a brain malfunction and messed up my appointment. *eye twitching* Apparently I looked at last month's card. *sigh* But at least they were able to reschedule us for this week.

So lots of big things happening here and I will post after the doctor's appointment tomorrow. And I may even tell you the gender! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about the baby...oh and see pictures of your other new additon too :)

We miss you guys and think of you often. We think you really need to break in that new van, try out all of the storage and come for a visit.

Lots of Love,
The Ridings